Old 12-04-2012, 06:05 AM
gardnergal970

I've been lurking and the sewing machine has been humming. I have two UFO's ready to bind which I will finish up today and those headers and Enders have really been adding up. It makes me feel so productive. QNS...I'm sorry about the mat. I had been looking at electrical ones for small animals and didn't notice that this one wasn't electrical. You probably would be happier to return it and just use a heading pad on the floor with some carpet scraps. Jan...yes the Doak's book does have a CD but I haven't taken the time to look at it. Dubib...I do hope you get some rest and that you DMIL is feeling better. Growing old is not easy on anyone in the family! Anael...I'm glad you intend to sew with us for the next 10 years. You do such beautiful work. It's a nice treat for you to keep the Christmas quilt. Honchey...we're behaving on the trail. Can you say the same with your trip to DE? How much damage did you see in that area? It sounds like everything has changed in the coast thanks to Sandy. Mirabelle...with your organization and sewing speed, I'm certain you will have Jamestown done before Christmas. I can't wait to see the blocks. Carrie....don't peak at Mirabelle's blocks until you have yours all done or you might second guess what you're doing. Jeanie...I have the second step of Easy Street done. It was fun to dive into the purples and the rulers as well as Bonnie's tips of quilt cam gave me some of the best flying geese ever. Love learning something new. OKSEw...Emily is one lucky little girl! I'm sure this experience with you will spur her creativity on for the rest if her life. It's worth every moment you take. I want to see how many more UFO's I can get done this month so my BB's are also an end if the month project. I do have most of them cut out and a few stitched together. QuiltE...how many flowers will bloom during your week at the Royal? Enjoy the cows. Are you manning a booth again?