Old 12-04-2012, 04:56 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Watching "This New House" on DIY shows me how little I know about building items that help with heat, air flow and quality of air in the home...wow. What a difference it would make here... one can only dream and wish, I guess.

It was nice to hear from OksewGlad and GG, now if we can hear from QuiltE, GrannyO, and DD...at least a 'hello' would be nice. Hello folks, you are being missed here.... No, GG, the pad weighs too much too send back; hoping it will help a bit 'cause it gets his feet off the cold slap concert floor. What small animals do you work with using heat pads??

Beautiful Day here, sunshine!! Cannot believe our December weather...up into 70 degrees!! Nice road trip to pick up more chicken feed and cat food. Cats, of course, had to supervise the bags being dumped into their steel garbage can, and have a 'sample' of the new food to eat. Picked up boxes 6x6x6 to pack the 'goodies' in for Christmas...have had four responses so far from members on the PC trail...hurry 'cause time is running out...and Mrs. Claus's kitchen is closing soon...treat samples come with recipes attached..

Dh cooked too much of his 9-grain cereal this morning, so I made him cookies using a cup of his 9-grain cooked cereal, Splenda for sugar, Quaker Oats, mini chocolate pieces, and a bit of crunchy peanut butter. A whole breakfast in a cookie, that quickly fills a hungry stomach.