Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM
gardnergal970

QNS...we used those heated pads in the farrowing house when we raised pigs. The sows were in crates and the heated mat was to the side under a heating lamp and the piggies loved it. I would still recommend calling Nasco and checking on their return policy. They might pay the shipping. Did you have your house built or did you buy it from someone who had lived in it?
Jan..too bad you have to go shopping to finish the BB....have fun! Our weather has been exceptionally warm as well but colder weather is said to be coming. My DH had the kitchen window open yesterday.
I didn't quite get the bindings done today. I forgot how many steps there were and I did have a couple of rows of Baptist Fan quilting to finish up on the one and it took most of the morning. Both are pressed and glued ready for the last seam tomorrow! Another UFO moving from the backburner that has possibility of finishing this week too. I love seeing competitions.
Mirabelle...that's the kind of weather I can do without. It just makes me wilt. Nice you have a cool room wo sew in.