Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 AM
omak

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Well Omak I went to the bottom of this thread and unless I am going mad my screen says UNwatch this topic. When I clicked it, it said Done, you wil NOT receive notifications about this topic.

Now where oh where am I going wrong please.

Elle
<g> If it says "Unwatch", clicking on that means: I don't want to watch this topic.
Go to any thread that you have not commented on ... scroll to the bottom of the page and it will say: Watch this topic .... click on that, and you are on the email list for that topic.
As mentioned, when you receive an email, you must connect to that link in the email, or you will not receive another email from that thread.
If you select a thread and comment on it, automatically, you are included as a "fan" (oh, please! I have looked at too many websites! There is one that has pictures of "followers" .... LOL)
So! select a thread that you are receiving emails from, and when you scroll down, you will see "Unwatch" this thread. (I hope you clicked on this thread to watch it again :shock: )
Select a thread you have never made comment in. Do not make a comment -- just scroll to a bottom of the page, and you will see:
Watch this Topic .... you will receive emails without ever having made a comment.
DOes that help? <g>