Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Anastasia

Man I've been really bad at keeping up with this hehe. Months fly right on past me. I just recently re-joined a gym since I just got a new job and I got a free health assessment to go with it. So today I went to the gymit. Basically.. just fat. haha healthy but fat. Still waiting to meet with the nutritionist. All my other things are within the healthy range but with my family history of heart and diabetes problems there are things I could improve on now before it gets too the worrisome stage. They said my goal weight of 140 is perfect for me and my frame. Once I meet with the nutritionist then I will be able to do better. Problem is, being broke, makes it hard to eat healthy. The bigger thing I want to take a look at for myself, is thyroid levels. There's indicators that I might have some thyroid issues and I'm sure everyone knows that you'll have weight issues with thyroid issues. Whether up or down. So that's next on the list of things to check out but I am thinking of looking into some experimental changes and supplements to see if they help.