Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Elisabrat

WAIT QUILTER MOMMA I know your making mine! I am not picky! and Jaba you sure you have my address right because I went to the post office today and no table runner was waiting. That should be here by now! I love it the design is absolutely cool. My tablerunner that headed North to Alaska..ok no it did not should be arriving anytime now to the lucky recipient! I finished my second dq top for another swap today grand news. I think I can now focus on my second dq. My partner will be WARMING up to it soon I hope.

Kathleen just read your quote. It comes pretty close to my experiences exactly and I do try to follow through with that thought at all times.

Lets see, on the question of facing patterns on a runner if I can and have TWO pieces then they face the head and end of a table. If its one piece then it faces the side of the table so when you put it on and people are approaching the table that would be the side it faced. Of course lay it out, if you hate it turn it. See that is not keepingyou from starting at all! tada! get cutting girl get cutting!

I bought some fresh crab today for my dear one. However I never ever eat crab. So what do I serve? cocktail sauce or tarter with it? I love lobster so I always have that steamed with hot garlic butter but crab dunno.. and I am sure he wants it cold. I have some cappino sauce I could put it in but that is warmed. oh you experts tell me tell me!