View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:31 PM
nancia

i told my husband exactly what i want and where to get it, and now i'm afraid he has bought it, because i went ahead and ordered one on line, since i didn't think he would get me one. OOOOps!! oh, well. 2 of something good is twice as good as one! and it's on sale now, too! lol, just what i deserve!! pitooey! lololol. can't complain! but if i said i want jewelry it would never happen! i would love a longarm and tutoring to use it. but that will either have to be in my next life or my next husband! this will make only the 2nd time i have rec'd what i asked for. he's a great guy but he honestly believes i already have too much of everything so he can't get past that belief to get me something more. see why i shopped for myself? i asked for the 18" henry doll from pottery barn kids. finding the boy dolls is quite hard as very few lines make them. i have one from about 10 yrs ago, and now it looks like i'll be having twins (dolls, not babies!). i'll name them ben and henry. or ben and jerry? we'll see! 8-)