View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:18 AM
marytoddliz

I love her new picture too April, she is showing some attitude! Good for her. I Swear I remember thinking she was just turning two! My Nephew, whom I raised for 8 years after my sister passed away just turned 32! Wow was I surprised! You know how old your own are all the time because the contact is constant, well usually! But when you see others peoples kids get older that is when it really hits me how much time has passed! He Graduated in 98 so I figured just a few years ago! Then sat down and did the math! Yikes has it really been 14 years... I am feeling old!

Sorry I have been absent from the boards so much lately, but it has been an extremely lucrative Sewing Season for me!
We did very well in the Craft fair but best part is the mass amounts of orders coming in! I feel like I have finally filled a spot in my community, and they are asking for me to either fix it or make it! The really sad thing is they wait way too long to to possible get it in time for Christmas! But being the OCD nut that I am I am seriously trying to get'er done!

Tomorrow, Dec 7th will be our 2nd Anniversary, I can't believe it! Seems like just last week I was here bragging about finding Mr Perfect! LOL (I did find out he is not, but thankfully neither am I and we work together very nicely with our quirky ways) So we are spending the day together decorating the house for Christmas. It has become a tradition (ok seriously it will only be the second time but hopefully many more) for us to Get in the Holiday spirit by sharing our special day. We have been together 4 years, and to all you single ladies wanting a good man in your life, we met on the internet! Seriously it is a great place to meet wonderful people, after all I have meet all of you here I would have to say that about 90% of my friends I have meet online!

Well I don't know why the chatter box is up so early, but I do want to tell you all that I love the hard work you have put into making the wonderful blocks for me. I look forward to the next boom! And not being one to want to rush time, I do look forward to January and a new year!

And the best news of all! I ordered a Camera and it should be here tomorrow! Finally I can take some pictures again!

Have a wonderful day,

Marybeth