Old 12-06-2012, 08:38 AM
marytoddliz

Do you have a jump drive that goes with the machine? My Embroidery machine has a jump drive and a cable both. I usually use the jump drive. I am getting so many patterns I now have to organize by subject. Does the manual help at all? sometimes I can figure out what to do by following the manual, and there is always a chance that You-Tube has a tutorial for your machine, honestly most everything you want to learn how to do has a you-tube tutorial... My favorite site for getting quilting help is the Missouri Quilt Co. I love their tutorials, so easy to follow!

And you know you can call me! I am actually not the night owl I used to be, I often times get up early to do my computer time before I go to work. You know working from home has it's advantages~ Like sitting in my Jammies and having coffee while I take care of the paper work side of this business... Don't have to get dressed all day if I don't want to!

Call if you have something specific i can walk you through! I am still planning on visiting you in the spring when the snow is gone! LOL, or is it Early Summer! We should have a quilting camp at your place, doesn't that sound like fun!!!!