View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Elisabrat

Those two quilts are so beautiful! and I think I would be happy with either of them. Its been a fun ride. Mine has two rows finished sewn together the third row is waiting for after dinner. I figure sew a row together sew it to the others and its working great. Its amazing to see it growing into a quilt. two rows and I think this is so much bigger than I thought for a lap quilt. I am going to have a ball trying to stuff it into my machine for quilting. poor quilt. squishzilla tons of rolling to fit always that middle section. I work from the middle out so there are not bunches which kill me big time on the back between rows. Any other ideas as I do not long arm I am all ears! photo tonight gotta get one more row on so you can see where its going. By Sunday this will be a gift under the tree. this is the goal. going to stick with it. getter done! I keep finding something else to do so by announcing this it might light a fire under .. ah crud forgot a lighter for Steve at the market.. darn it. (see how my brain works) .. I forget everything sigh..