Old 12-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Lori Peercy

free at last, I am free at last! They let me out of the hospital! The Dr came in and told me that she wanted to keep me one more day because they discovered I have diabetis (sp) and wanted to gve me new medicine and make sureno reaction, I started crying, the woamn Dr patted my leg and said it wasn't all that bad and with daily testing and new medicine I would be fine, I was really crying then and explained that EVERYONE in my family has diabetis and I had known it was always when I would get it and that the reason I was crying was because I wanted to go HOOOME! I have been on serious steriords for 7 days now and I was sobbing. My apt looks like the Grinch lives there no christmas cards, no presents, no homemade carmel corn or fudge . My friends Dorothy has been here since Tuesday and it was something that we get together each year and do and I here I was in the hospital missing out on all of the fun. I just couldn't stop crying so she said it was nothing to get so worked up about and took pity and let me go to Marty's. Dorothy is 75 and has worked so hard all week so I got busy and made peanutbutter fudge and carmelcorn and will make more to mail to my kids next week.