Old 12-07-2012, 08:48 PM
nancia

alright, here's the thing. i am about as good or gooder than good and if i get any gooder grann won't want me to come play cause she'll say i'm too good for my own good. so for the good of all that's good can i please open my box early? i haven't said one word about grann's drinking, or the 2 bottle trees she has hidden in her basement, only they're not hanging from branches, they're just stacked like big old blue spruces, one bottle on top of another and so on to the ceiling and then she starts a new tree. she's pretty good at the drinking thing--honest! i , of course, never touch the stuff because i'm the designated sewist and i run the big machines when, er , while she rests after all the exertion, and alcohol and stuff. so i think i deserve to open mine in the morning when i get up, because, unlike SOME people , i feel fine and i can see and the sound of rustling wrapping paper does not make me want to hurl. please don't make me wait!! i just got a manicure and i'm afraid i'll start biting my nails (BTW< they are flamenco pink, and it's the new gel stuff and they are gorgeous. if you haven't tried them yet, maybe you should, because they are really strong but not thick and they last 3 or 4 weeks typically) and i don't want to do that since i had them sharpened to open boxes more easily! so, pleez let me open my box! i might have a terminal disease and then i might not make it to sunday night to do the opening and you'd feel just awful that i missed it. i wouldn't want you to go through that, so i'd better open mine now. that makes a kot of sense, doesn't it?! yup, glad i thought of that!