View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 05:26 AM
QultingaddictUK

Default Another LovequiltsUK quilt for Theo

I have just finished and posted a quilt for this wee boy http://lovequiltsuk.com/childquilt.php?qid=417 unfortunately when I was busy uploading pics of it this happened, the quilt tester struck yet again, she was so determined that the crease at the bottom right is me hauling on to to reclaim it and the look in her eyes and the accompanying soft growl told me she was serious!!

So I had to vacuum and lint roll it all over to get her hairs off it, what a pain.

The thing I am most chuffed about it that with it being Aida fabric that I have to sew, which frays terribly so that it has to be overlooked, and after doing one border I found that I had the seam opening on the front instead of the back so I did a designer change and appliquéd this cute sleepy hippo and I think it looks cute.

The Charity supplies all the fabric and as you can see they do a fabulous job of choosing them, making a cute quilt for a poorly kiddiewink is so easy when supplied with such a lovely kit.
Attached Thumbnails muffin-being-stubborn.jpg   theeos-quilt-hippo-applique.jpg   theos-quilt.jpg   theos-quilt-backing.jpg