Old 12-08-2012, 05:31 AM
gail-r

Well, had the good looking doctor come back to work on Juki yesterday, When he was here the first time he did something which caused to light to go out and told me that he thought he had gotten the thread burr which was causing the thread to shread. Well, i used the machine to quilt 2 15" blocks with some very tiny pebbling on them. Same problem, thread is shreading up top somewhere, before it gets to the tension disks. And now with the light out it is "really" hard to see, Since I had paid him to fix it on Tues, I called him on Thursday and told him it still wasn't any better plus nnow the light doesn't work. he came back yesterday afternoon and re-checked the machine and said he couldn't see anything wrong and asked if I know how to get the lightbulb out. Of course, I didn't and of course I couldn't find my manual. He finally offered to give me my money back and said that he would cover the cost to repair the light if I wanted to do that. So, I agreed. As soon as he left, I called the Cotton Shop in Murray Ut, they had a lightbulb. So, I went right over and Gayla (super knowledgeable) sold me a lightbulb for $8.99 and told me how to put it in. She said to not touch it with me hands, that the oil from your skin can cause them to burn out. So, came home and took old bulb out, (just pulled out) cut the little plastic bag the new bulb was in and held it buy the bag just like Gayla said, and Wah-lah Light is Fixed!!! And yes, I am sending him the bill for the new bulb. I'm officially done with the Sewing Machine Doctorl Sorry, this is so long. Hugs and thanks Gayla.