Old 12-08-2012, 09:24 AM
maviskw

I can't believe I read the whole thing! Took about four hours and I learned a lot.
I'll add just a few more.
* I have mugs with handles broken off on the kitchen table, coffee table and sewing table for pens, pencils, SEAM RIPPERS, letter openers, white out, SMALL SCISSORS, 6 IN. RULER, highlighters, etc.
* Only one other person mentioned Tupperware. I use a sweet saver to pour water into my iron; it has a spout on it meant to pour syrup and such.
* I have a Modular Mate rectangular 1 next to my machine for STUFF. When I go to a class, I just put the seal on and go.
* I put my three tiered table next to my machine to hold a heavy quilt while I am FMQing.
* I have an old stereo stand on top of my table and have all my fat quarters and small stash piled up there on three shelves so that I can see the folded ends of each one. (Well, sometimes they get lost in there under other ones.)
* I have a small metal cabinet with 15 little plastic drawers meant to hold screws, nuts, washers, etc. Only mine is full of buttons, snaps, needles, D rings, and lots of other sewing findings.