Thread: Color Catchers
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:02 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by michelled View Post
Thank you everyone! Now I know that there's an alternative product and that if I do find Color Catchers, I need to pin it/them to something bigger. If I had found Color Catchers when I was looking, I would never have asked and then I'd be either wondering how they were disappearing in the washer or paying for a service call/repair on the washer. When it comes to being generous with advice (and praise) this board rocks
You are very welcome. The way I see it no matter where I'm at and if I know something that may help someone I should speak up. I know that I'd never know if my info helped them or if they used it but I know that at least I tried to make sure the bad things didn't happen to someone and the good things did help them. Color Catchers do work so taking a little precaution with them makes for a happier outcome. Sometimes you don't even notice that they'd be missing until it was too late and the repair man points them out to you. Good luck with your search for them or something that works as well.