Old 12-09-2012, 08:29 AM
quiltnut4ever

Lovely packages coming in. I worked on my SP's yesterday evening and i do hope she likes what i made. I still have a few things to do before it goes in the mail. Weather here: balmy 70s and sunny so its a good day to go out and take in the fresh air.

SharonAnne,
Please take care of yourself. I understand the leg pain issue though mine is more RLS with MS. I had a cortisone shot not too long ago and yes it does hurt but like someone here said the relief outweighs that. Just don't look and breathe deeply. I don't like those shots but the relief is so good however do keep doing your exercises when you can. Right now i'm laid up in bed since my legs are hurting but in a 1/2 hour I'll be up and moving. Pray that you get better!

Lori, with all you have going on you are a strong woman and I pray that you have the rest and peace of mind to know that you will be ok. We're here for ya!

Everyone, enjoy your day today. We all have something to be thankful for, family, friends and all! Don't forget to keep Krystyna in your prayers!