Old 12-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Anastasia

awww bummer. Keep washing til it comes out, don't let it dry! hehe. I'm sure you know all the tricks.. vinegar, color catchers, etc etc.

I'm so excited, I am done with math except my final that I do next weekend. And as soon as I write this final paper I'm done with school for awhile.. but then I got not so excited because I had scheduled only 4 credits (2 classes) for next set and I have to be to school 3 days of the week.. then i remembered crap I'll lose my financial aid that way.. so I went to add another class and didn't like any of the class/time combos, so I finally just picked one that won't result in more paper writing, but it does result in some more math *sigh*.. And it has me there 4 days a week, and one of those days is now 8am.. kill me.. please.. *sigh* I dn't mind the 4 days, I mind the 8am. Since i work til midnight and school is 30-40 minutes away. I can't get into bed before about 2 with the get home and evening ritual stuff of letting the dog out and feeding all the critters and setting up what I have to deal with the next day, etc. Also need to find time for the gym and i like to go after work. I guess thursday evenings will be my day off from the gym. haha.

Ok done whining, just a little panicky about handling it and making it work and still getting good grades. I'm obsessed with good grades and noo one can talk me out of that. And I don't want to be talked out of the gym cause I need to get healthier while I still can to avoid the diabetic issues of my family. Okkk time to shut up..

Sewing will commence in a week. It snowed a bunch last night. I think it's going to snow some more today. Joy for me. I have to be up at 430am. ok off to work on this paper.. well first.. some coffeee.. and pie.