Old 12-09-2012, 04:16 PM
irishrose

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
I have been in for months and have never won, but I am still winning because the competition keeps me motivated. I may never actually win the FQ but it gives me encouragement and keeps me moving.losing weight. I have lost pretty much every month since I have joined. S Hope we don't lose too many people.
Pat
My sentiments exactly. I keep joining for the same reasons. If I were to ever win, I would continue to sign up to support others until I could win again. This month I have
createfourpaws
Pam H
Jm's Gem
meanmom
Vanogay
sewNso
CountryHouseQuilter
Irishrose
Shadowirish
and maybe Anastasia so are talking about 2 or 2 1/4 yards of red fabric. Sounds good to me. Speaking of which, my blue from Nov will be in the mail to sewNso before noon tomorrow. I have a app't near the post office - if we aren't snowed in. 4-6 inches isn't much, but freezing rain on top of it changes things. We have that much snow now - walking the dogs was fun. Lily loves snow so much and Moira was her usual bouncy self. I did stay in the wooded area because the wind is blowing hard closer to the lake.

I have been doing better eating - maybe I'm too busy to take the time to eat. There's nothing to eat except chips and candy at basketball games. Tomorrow is 150 mi rt, so I'd better get back to my decorating. The boxes have been in three days and that's long enough.

I am losing weight and becoming healthier.
Judy