Old 12-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by fayzer View Post
One of the things I love about this group the most, is how much we care about each other. It is great that you are all being so considerate and patiently waiting to get your Secret Pals name. I decided earlier to NOT send a PM to Lori because the more PM's we send, the longer it will take her to get the names to everyone. We can just post our notes right here for Lori to see. That will help her tremendously.

Anyone heard any more from Krystyna? I think about her and everyone else in that mess Sandy made. I miss her funny posts.
Hi Faye!
What happened to Lori? I thought it was odd that I hadn't heard from her at all since Sandy.

We are plodding along. The house is going to be torn down -- once they did the rip out it was apparent that the storm surge shoved our poor little cottage so hard that it went off the foundation and cracked ceiling beams. Now we just need to get our ducks in a row for the insurance adjusters. Easier said than done.

Very excited that we are getting living room furniture on Thursday! Now all we have are two office chairs and a cardboard box. Oh, and a TV on a table we borrowed from Blaze and Melissa.

I can't wait to get sewing again. Need to measure the space in here and order an L shaped desk.
I was able to recover some fabric from my studio, but had to wash it several times to be sure it was clean. I guess I should have just thrown it out. Silly how we try to hang onto things.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well and getting ready for Christmas. I am going to find a tiny Christmas tree somewhere and find a corner for it. Sandy won't beat Christmas out of me even if she did steal my tree and ornaments!