Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 PM
greenini

>>>Greenini - Your clues so far significantly pertain to me. Be forewarned, I'm really watching you closely!!>>>>

Ya think so? The package is all sealed up and waiting by the door to go out Mon to our nutty post lady. So if things go the way they usually do, you should know by the end of the week if you're right or not
. Either way we are both working on crocheting, only I'm trying to do a bathroom rug with a big hook and material useless for quilting. For some reason so far all the material is purple!

In the mean time I hope you feel better. DH just is getting over a bout of elbow bursitis and it really seemed to help him taking Advil a couple of times a day. See if your doc ok's that. Those needles in the joints aren't fun, but do usually help. I'm smart, I get the ones they knock you out for and then get them to do the trigger point injections too. No reason to waste a good knock-out.

K, thanks for worrying about me, it's nothing new, I don't think, but just a slump. When I feel a little better, I overdo and then knock myself out. Have spent most of today sleeping....and have an appt tomorrow with a therapist who does body work. I'm hoping she'll help

So sorry to hear your house is totaled. You might consider a public adjuster if you're not happy with what they want to give you. Please let us know when we can send you some things to get started quilting/sewing again, I know how much you must miss it. I know I've got plenty of stuff around here that needs a new home. I hope that bit of green in the fabric helped you out a little.

After Sandy I called our insurance, who, btw, handled a minor auto accident really well. I started asking about removal costs, extra costs due to increased material and labor costs after a storm, etc. She was no help, so I can't even imagine how frustrating it is to have to reconstruct your life.Makes me want to get out a camera, so a pan of all the rooms and put a thumb drive in the safe deposit box just to have.

Lori, hope you're feeling better, and Robyn hello, nice to hear from you. If I missed anyone, sorry my meds are kicking in and I'm 9/10 asleep!