Old 12-09-2012, 06:40 PM
quiltingdragon

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
As I posted in the chat room My box is from MO (state) but no card or name inside so I'll email Terri.
Thank you SP and Merry Christmas I love my box sp sent 4 rich color fq tourquoise purple red and green, Angel pin, triangle genie, pincushion on a jar top with wonderclips in the jar, lovely chocolates, one looks like St.Louis Arch, one was a nice fudge, yeah I took a bite, a choc. covered caramel santa, a millionaire -choc. covered pecan and caramel(saving for later) 2 packs of supreme hot chocolate, and a choc. hershey kisses lip balm so I'll have chocolate all month. Thank you again SP! I am tickled. and thank you Terri for hosting the SP Swap!
Glad you liked it, starshine... your card didn't make it into the new box. I was nervous as it was only my second swap and the first was when I had just started quilting about 7 years ago! I must admit to buying half yards and making a FQ set for myself, I loved them so much. If you decide you want to add to them/need more, they are all Ginny Beyer Palette fabrics.