Old 12-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Quiltaddiction

I have enjoyed reading all the threads today. I had to work so now I am home and have opened my parcel from my SS "lauriejo"and am gob smacked how lucky I have been. I must have been really really good I love them all. How did you know. Thank you Thank you Thank you! I will post a picture in the morning when there is better light. It is a miserable wet evening here in my part of Australia .

This is what I found in my parcel.

Beautiful batik fabric (love it)
4 gorgeous Xmas themed fat quarters with Cardinals (I love cardinals)
That Purple thang (wahoo wanted one of these for ages)
6 1/2 "ez quilting ruler (I haven't seen these before I like how the ruler has two colours to see on it)
Gorgeous red ric rac with gold sparkles (so pretty)
A beautiful vintage themed address book and two year planner by paper craft
The coolest pair of xmas socks I have ever seen. Adoreable my daughters trying to talk me into giving them to her!
A lovely sewing and knitting tote bag pattern
Rotary cutter blades (I never have enough of these)
The cutest little key chain with a 2"thimble template
The prettiest ltittle bag to carry my quilting gear to classes it has vintage bluebirds and birdcages butterflies and roses on it.
A wrist band with bells on it I'll be wearing that all Xmas day
A stick of elmers school glue. I had wanted to try this on a quilt after reading a thread here on QB.
The biggest tube of M&M's I have seen. Yummy there goes the diet
And last but not least the most amazing recipe book by a family called Family Favourites The Hazel/DevineGenerations it is so cool. It tells you about the family and shares their fav recipes. What a great idea.

I am so thankful Laurie you are the best SS kisses and hugs.