Old 12-10-2012, 02:57 AM
blondeslave

I opened my box this morning. Thank you so much Melinda(nexxus831). My box was stuffed full of packages. I received beautiful batiks one prettier than the next and gorgeous coordinated fabrics including(if I am correct) lovely florals by Kaffe Fasset. There were pens(how did you know we can never find a pen that works around here)
and a really cool Frixion pen. There was an adorable jelly jar pin cushion and pins to go with it. I just finished weeding out all my bent pins and tossing them. I also got a jelly roll, a notepad, a book about Washington State and ironically, a copy of Fat Quarter Quilts-the very same book I sent my SS(great minds think alike). I also received an adorable hand made wreath one of those thingies you hang around your neck that holds a tool so it's handy and doesn't get lost. The hounds each received a toy. They are now all in Gracie Allen's crate-she's a toy hog and last but certainly not least I received an adorable basset hound necklace that looks an awful lot like Huggie Bear, my avatar. I hope I haven't missed anything-wait-musn't forget the package of hankies which are going to work with me and my cold this morning and Swiss Miss cocoa. Whew-I think that's it. Thank you so much for making this year's SS exchange so much fun.