Old 12-10-2012, 05:29 AM
btiny36

Thank-you so much for the gifties from my SS Saraaev (Sara). Love them all. What a neat idea putting a magnet in the wrist cushion would have never thought of that Love the pin cushion attached to a picture frame it gives it a antique look and how did you know my favorite chocolates I absolutely love chocolate covered cherries. Oh my batik fat quarters my fav for sure. Will hang my 2 christmas ornaments on our tree. Oh and the flavored coffee I can never get enough of that. The apple flavor is new to me can't wait to try that out. Will hang my cardinal plaque in my sewing room. You did such a wonderful packing job, love those packages. Thanks again for being the bestest SS. Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. Best to you and your family during the Holiday season and all year long.I was unable to be here last night as my 2 sons decided to have a surprise bday supper for my father and told me late Saturday night...really more notice would have been nice as I had to drive 123.5miles to get there not to mention having to drive back last night....But all went well and I came home to a wonderful package to open...

Quilty Hugs
Brenda

Last edited by btiny36; 12-10-2012 at 05:31 AM.