Old 12-10-2012, 06:06 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Well, finally finished decorating the house yesterday. Now it feels all cozy and warm. I love this time of the year!! But it always seems like as fast as it comes, it's gone. Got a new Christmas tree, going to get it up today!! Can't wait to see what it looks like. Hoping I have enough country/primitive/antique ornaments to decorate the whole thing. We have a huge tree, but we always had to put it up in the basement as it's too big for upstairs. No one really goes down there to see it, so I told DH & DD not to put it up this year. Instead found a tall narrow tree that should fit the bill upstairs nicely. Now just getting it up and decorated.

I haven't been eating a lot. Don't want the gallbladder acting up. Wednesday I get my gift to me....bye bye gallbladder. Praying that all goes well. DD is worried. Told her not to be, I'll be fine. She is such a tomboy, but such a softie at times. Love her so much!! DH doesn't say much, but I know he worries too. My Mom is going to go with him so he won't be alone waiting. That might be trouble. Those 2 get into all sorts of things when I'm not around to supervise!!

Well, probably won't be on here for a few days. Lots to do between now and Wednesday morning. Ladies, watch what goes in your mouth....drink lots of water!!!! And get in plenty of fruits and veggies!!!!