Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Julie R

Originally Posted by Nanamoms View Post
I have the CS6000i and love it. Just sewed on it last night.

I think I did a good deed yesterday in Hancocks. As I was browsing, I saw a gentleman walking back and forth between two machines...one the new version of the CS6000i and the other the Brother 9500. I stuck my nose in and asked if he was considering a sewing machine and he said yes so I proceeded to tell him about the 2 models he was looking at. He said his wife was "legally blind" and wanted a machine that that self-threaded and would do some monogramming so I showed him the "details" of each machine. Only the 9500 had the monogramming feature. Then his wife appeared and I talked with her a few minutes. Her vision is just about like mine...don't take our glasses away!!!

There was no price on the machines and I had my Hancock's sale paper and showed them the price. $199.00..I then walked away so they could ponder. They thanked me and thanked me for my help!!! Then I saw the husband picked up the machine and take it to the register. I felt a little like "Santa"!!
That was so nice of you! I hope you walked away with a little warm and fuzzy feeling inside.