Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 AM
mdall

Okay, so I was sitting here eating my lunch and DH comes walking in the door with a package in his hands. I was thinking it was this months secret pal already so I got up to look at it and much to my surprise it was a secret santa package. My first thought was wow it did take a while to get here. So, I opened it and much to my surprise it was an angel package from Crafty Grammie. Thank you so very much. I was so pleased and touched that someone would offer to do another package for no reason just so everyone in the swap got something. I also have to say for having such a short time period she really nailed it on the head as far as my likes and such. Thanks again Grammie, you are truely an angel. So here are the pics of what was in the package. Be warnec there are alot of them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381385[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]381386[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]381387[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]381389[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]381390[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]381391[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]381392[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails joannes-bag.jpg   bowl-cow.jpg   fqs.jpg   mags.jpg   threads-sep.jpg  

notes-sep.jpg   patterns-sep.jpg