Old 12-10-2012, 02:39 PM
mosher92

wow, I have a special thank you to my S.S. I have a funny to share with you all. I discovered that one of our swappers was from Biddeford and that is not to far from where I live so I contacted her to see if we might meet sometime for coffee. Well through a couple of emails we finally agreed on a time and date, which was this past tuesday. I have a very nice visit over coffee and a short time at the fabric section in Mardens and off to our perspective homes. I had shared with her my experience with this swap and how my SS had apparently "flaked out" and Terri had to assign one of her Angels to help out. Well her Angel became my Angel and I opened my package to see that it was from my new quilting friend I met this week. Thank you both Terri and Joan for my package. I got some great things not limited to fabrics, books, coffee, chocolate, yarn, a beautiful table center peace mat, all wrapped in beautiful fabrics. what a great idea that was. Never thought of that one. I know other have had great packages as well. It is so much fun I hope to do this again next year. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.