View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:02 PM
momto5

I have a Gammill Premier Plus, and I love it. It's on a 12-foot frame and has served my needs well.Bought it new about three years ago, and to be honest with you, I have been sorely tempted to upgrade to at least the Classic, possibly with the Statler Stitcher. I bought mine new, from a dealer in Snellville, GA and have not regretted the purchase for a minute. And I am sure if I carry out my temptation for the Classic, this will be the same dealer I will use again. And they will take trade-ins...oh, and I paid cash for my system so payments were not an issue. Just as a side note; we have a Babylock dealer here, and I almost bought one from them until it came to the setup in my home details...they wouldn't! I told them I was a widow and didn't have anyone who could help me...and it didn't make any difference to them...so apparently, my purchase didn't either. I felt like, if they had that attitude about a $10,000 cash sale...it would be a lot worse if I needed help with a ten dollar part. So...no way! The GA dealer I bought from is wonderful...anything I need help with, I just call and my help is there!
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that, even if you get a smaller system or a gently-used one,I would recommend Gammill both in terms of quality and support. Good luck, let us know what you do!