Old 10-22-2009, 06:37 AM
omak

I think posting the sending on the group thread or the pm feature will work just fine ... is that what is confusing you?
shopping??? you get to go shopping??? Well, aren't you the lucky one <g> I think that moderator is going to lock this thread pretty soon, so we will be working with the group threads ... if I understand everything <g> ... mind you! I have a tendancy to come up with my own explanations <g> ... when it gets time to start mailing the completed first round to the next operation, then a new thread will go up for each group?
If that isn't the way it is going to be <g> did I just solve something, remember something, or? create another "problem" ?
One of my friends told me that he KNEW I was a creative person - - I caused trouble wherever I went! LOL

Originally Posted by Knot Sew
I made a sheet of paper, for everyone to sign and will turn it into a cloth label....I don't know how but I will figure it out by that time. Today I will shop for a matching fabric for Omaks...fun :wink: :wink: :wink:

The most confusing thing so far for me is emails for to an from....I will probably screw that up.... :oops: