Old 12-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Vanogay

Wow, don't know what happened. Realized I hadn't seen any postings from this thread in about 3-4 days, went to check and for some reason, wasn't subscribed anymore. Fixed that little problem and caught up on the postings. First off, I think 5 # is a great loss, yeah, with WW probably more, but the way we live our lives today, any loss is good - as long as it stays a loss. Yo-yoing IS NOT GOOD for anyone. When we take it off, we need to keep it off. I don't want to lose anyone from our numbers. Even if there are only 8 of us, we're working with each other for our/and the others good. Our moderator is keeping track of who loses the most - if you send her a PM with your number, anyway. I think we're doing great - a close knit group. Secondly, CHQ, take care and see you when you return from surgery.

Okay, on to Taboo Tuesday. This week, as we get closer to the holiday meals, we are to cut our bread intake. I'd love to say cut out bread entirely, but I know I'd never be able to do it (I love my bread) and maybe not someone else as well, SO, cut the intake - say in half. If you eat toast for breakfast, eat just half of your normal serving, ditto for the other meals; 1/2 sandwich, etc. Go for the NO at dinner, no rolls, no tortillas (that's what I put on my table at night), nada. After a week of that, perhaps like SewnSo said, it won't taste as good (but, hers was ice cream)