Old 12-11-2012, 05:18 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Hoping to do it Laproscopically....Doctor seemed optomistic about it. But he did tell me that once they get started if there is an issue they could have to do it the other way. Love the Surgeon, he's very nice, well spoken, talks plan so you can understand everything and spent a lot of time with me making sure he'd answered all my questions.

My only worry now is my DH's brother. His neighbor called last night to let us know they took him to the hospital. He's been having heart problems, same thing as my DH - hearts in AFib. He's in the hospital now, back in AFib. DH went and picked up his SIL so she could go home and get some sleep. We don't like the Docs around here and want him to see DH's doctor, who has managed to keep him alive for about 20 yrs. Heart issues run in their family. DH has had angioplasti done, 4 way bypass, cardioverted, and now is on meds to keep his heart on an even keel....if that's possible. But he's still alive and active!!!! I thank God every day!!!! Want DBIL to be around for a long time too.

Anyway, enough of that. I was stupid last night and cooked a nice dinner, and ate. Was in misery 2 hours later. Oh well, live and learn. Hopefully tomorrow will fix all that. I will be back as soon as I'm up to it!!!! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers!! Means the world to me!!!! You are a wonderful group of ladies, glad I found you all!!