Old 12-11-2012, 05:28 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Originally Posted by JuneBillie View Post
CountryHouseQuilter- I am so glad you like your package of goodies. I had fun putting it together for a wonderful person. I am glad your hubby got a present too..lol. I use them for everything too. Sorry about your thread, because since then I think you really needed the large spools, but I am a newbie so I am learning. I am a passionate newbie though, so I am hooked, and ready to learn. I find it all so relaxing, and rewarding. Yes I am a bit sneaky, but when i seen your beautiful tree, I wanted to ask about it so bad, and almost didn't knowing I was your secret santa...lol. Now I am still making ornaments for mine. I hope you and your sweet family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Merry Christmas to Everyone
Happy New Year

He takes all my package stuff....bags, boxes, cans, plastic containers. He's my own little recycling bin. He uses everything!!!! I think he was spying the can holder too!! I know that will get a workout when crabs are back in season!!!! I took pictures of my Memory Tree decorated for Christmas. I will have to PM it to you as it won't let me add a picture to this. I love lighting it, and now that I'm off everyday for a while it will be on everyday. I'm going to make felt bird ornaments for it for Winter, since we have birds at all the feeders then.

The tread is wonderful!!!! It will get used. I usually buy spools that size as I use it here and there in my machine applique. I never use it in the bobbin, usually use white, black or a neutral.