Old 12-11-2012, 07:08 AM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter View Post
He takes all my package stuff....bags, boxes, cans, plastic containers. He's my own little recycling bin. He uses everything!!!! I think he was spying the can holder too!! I know that will get a workout when crabs are back in season!!!! I took pictures of my Memory Tree decorated for Christmas. I will have to PM it to you as it won't let me add a picture to this. I love lighting it, and now that I'm off everyday for a while it will be on everyday. I'm going to make felt bird ornaments for it for Winter, since we have birds at all the feeders then.

The tread is wonderful!!!! It will get used. I usually buy spools that size as I use it here and there in my machine applique. I never use it in the bobbin, usually use white, black or a neutral.
Thanks, I would love to see a picture of your memory tree with your decorations. Making those little felt birds sounds nice too. We love watching birds around here. Your husband sounds very resourceful in what he needs for his things. I have learned a bit more of that myself since quilting. It sure does come in handy.