View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:12 AM
FroggyinTexas

AT one time, Janome made Kenmore and it still may It also makes Bernina (according to the dealer who also services my Janome) and at least some Pfaffs. Google "machines made by Janome" for information. My Janome Memrory Craft 4800 is 15 years old and sews like a dream. froggyintexas
Originally Posted by Linda Renfro View Post
I was wondering if you wonderful folks could give me some input on Janome sewing machines. I have a friend that has a limited income.... and her sewing machine recently went belly up so, she is using a yard sale fine that hops off the table when she sews, so I thought maybe Santa could find something that is reasonable in price that he could drop off at her house this Christmas. She wants to replace her broken machine with a Janome but it doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles but she would like to have some fancy stitches, so since I'm going to help Santa I thought perhaps you folks/elves could give me some input on what you think is a good machine and still reasonable. Thanks to all of you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!