Old 12-11-2012, 11:06 AM
irishrose

CHQ, you are probably in surgery now, so I am praying for you. We want a successful surgery with an uneventful recovery. AFif is scary. I went through years of it, but no more problems - at least for now. You don't pump much blood at 240 beats a minute. I hope your BIL recovers nicely.

Vanogay, I've had one slice of bread in the last week and none for weeks before that so you're not making me sweat on this one. I am not only gluten free, but yeast free so my choices are limited. Once in a while a grilled cheese calls my name. I was making one for my GF GS and had to make a half for me. Tell me no pumpkin dump cake, then I'd pout. My DD, DGS and I shared one last night. Yum!

sewNso, your package went out yesterday. A FQ with a bonus, both laundered and ready to go. Enjoy.

Tonight is dinner out with my oldest daughter. I think I need a steak. I tend to eat a lot of chicken and soups here alone, so I'd like a nice steak cooked by someone else. I read that beef helps with underactive thyroid so that's my excuse.

I am off to take three bags of goodies to SA - some Christmas, so I need to get it there. Have a healthy eating day.

I am losing weight and becoming healthier.

Edit: I am excited about Les Miserables in an apprehensive way. I don't like to see people in pain and unhappy situations, but do want to see this one badly, so I will get someone to go with me and brave it.

Edit #2: On the way to an out of town game last week an insurance company had posted this out front: "Bad decisions make good stories." Funny, but sometimes true.

Last edited by irishrose; 12-11-2012 at 11:12 AM.