View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 11:08 AM
buslady

Default Thought I did good?!

Spent some time straightening up my 2 sewing areas. Took pictures, sooooo proud of myself. Then I look at the pictures and wonder what I did for all that time!! Anyway, this is the sewing area I have at the new house.
The first one is just a cubby at the end of the living room that came quite by accident, but a happy one. I sit there nearly every night and sew. eventually will have my embroydery machine moved to the back wall next to the surger and my other Janome next to the ironing board so I can just swivel around to whichever one I want to use. Was also putting up Christmas decorations, thus the red and green totes.
The next are the bedroom turned sewing storage room. My DSIL built me the shelves, and I have collected a lot of different storage containers over the years. LOL That walk in closet it full of totes with different types of fabrics and smaller totes on the shelves up high have notions in them.
Looks like I will go home tonight and tidy up a little more.
We just moved into this house 3 months ago, I am so happy with it.
Attached Thumbnails sewing-room-1.jpg   sewing-room-2.jpg   sewing-room-3.jpg   sewing-room-living.jpg  

Last edited by buslady; 12-11-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Missed a pic, of course the one that was supposed to be first.