Old 10-22-2009, 07:59 AM
lfw045

Well she was there waiting for me and let me tell you, she really got worked over yesterday afternoon. I called and asked if it was still there at 6pm and they said yes. However, when I got there this morning the wood base was gone that it was in and it was in the black base and a little wobbly sitting in that. That was not the case yesterday and I questioned the people there concerning that. Of course no one knew anything. Oh well she's mine now for $9.98 I could clean her up no problem and fix the base. I hooked her up and she ran smooth and quiet so I bought her and here's the picture. I also took her to my neighborhood Sewing machine mechanic and he said I got a good deal. He also told me it was a copy of a Singer Spartan and I told him no.....there's the proof.....made By Singer in Great Britian. He asked me where I got it and just shook his head........lol. He said I got a real good deal then....all was original on it.

So I am a happy camper this morning......and here's the pics. Just a little clean up and need to find some rubber stoppers for the base and she will be good as new.

The model number is EP960654......really wish I could find out when she was made.

Attached Thumbnails attachment-6687.jpe   attachment-6709.jpe   attachment-6744.jpe