Old 12-11-2012, 04:39 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello All!
First of all ... I really wasn't AWOL! Rather, I was out of town working yet again. This time an easy round, as just had to attend some meetings, observe, learn, and be somewhat social. Even manage to check out a couple of LQS' on the way home. Then once home, a lot of stuff to do to get back into "life" here! The good news ... I have the office almost wound down til the New Year, other than some minor must-do's that won't take a lot. Christmas is well under control ... except for a couple of gifts I need to make. And that means, soon .. I can actually get sewing those gifts ... and then my PC BBs. I know I've been tardy getting back to this thread, but knew it was a lot of reading to catch up and got that done this afternoon. Then amidst all the joy and good things, I see some extreme sadness with our fellow PC'er.

Anael ... oh how heartbreaking for you, your DS and DDIL. Tears poured out as I read each of your posts and now today's. I hope that you were able to see and {{{HUG}}} them today. So sad for all of you to say good-bye to one you have not known, but have loved and will keep in your ♥ forever. I wish I could give you some {{{HUGS}}} myself, right now too.

DublB ... So sorry for your loss and let those tears come, as with tears, comes healing. What an honour to your DMIL to want to emulate her DMIL kindnesses. It's so nice to hear/know, as so many MIL's do not get the D tag!