View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Judith1005

Thanks Paula!! It's still fun tho.! LOL, I have 3 sides finished on Yaya's quilt. I lOVE how it is coming out. Had a set back or 2, but, I think I got it all figured out. Hope to get a photo posted tomorrow!! I really have to stop procrastinating and just jump in. I really am enjoying it after the procrastination and worry of actually making it all come together. (I am such a dufas sometimes. lol) But, it is such a pleasure in the end to actually see what I created. And this round barring a few set backs has come together quicker for me then the first one. (I'm learning from all my mistakes. lol) I will let you know when I mail off Paula.

I am now looking forward to working on Tam Moo's top. It is so pretty. And you ladies are doing an awesome job of setting it up for the next round. Thank you!!!

Can't wait to see the next set of Photos.

See you soon ladies. I am going to be working on a block for the Monthly Swap Bee next. And after that, I need to make my December Doll Quilt. And then, Tam Moo's top gets my undivided attention.

I have been so busy christmas shopping, getting my packages mailed off to my children, grandchild in NC and FL. I've been working a lot of extra nights at my job in addition to the weekends. Decorating my Christmas tree. Baking and sewing.

How are all of you doing? What have you been up too.