View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:06 PM
marytoddliz

Donna, I love that Airplane fabric, where did you get it? My Uncle who was my Dad's best friend, used to fly RC Airplanes with him, When my Dad passed away I got some really good pictures from My Uncle, I have always wanted to make my Uncle a quilt. He married my Dad's baby sister and they used to talk about how it nearly ended their friendship! LOL, I loved when the two of them got together.

I am going to make a quilt for my Uncle finally, I am using the pictures he gave me and I wanted to use some whimsical airplane fabric, but never found what I had in my mind! But that fabric is pretty darn close! Can you give me the information on ordering it please?

BTW has any one here ever had trouble with a Joann's order? I ordered on Black Friday about $40. worth of fabric because the shipping was free, still haven't got it and when I try to contact them, nothing! Hubby is going to call tomorrow, he is so good at dealing with that kind of thing, me I get mad and never get anywhere! Not good~

OK gotta get back to work! I have christmas music on in the back ground, makes me get in the spirit of things!