View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Lv2sew2011

Well, I had a friend and I was going to go into craft business together and she was in the process of moving from a house to apartment so I brought all of her fabric and crafts to my house. Since we were going to work from my house. Well, I just found out in November and no one notify me that she has pass away in her sleep, she had issues with her heart so I'm thinking she must of had one while she was sleeping, any way that fabric was hers and I have no ideal where she got it. I don't know how to get a whole of her family because she never gave me her new address and her phone has been disconnected so now I have all this fabric and craft stuff. I miss her and was hurt because I wasn't notified that she had pass....

Donna
Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Donna, I love that Airplane fabric, where did you get it? My Uncle who was my Dad's best friend, used to fly RC Airplanes with him, When my Dad passed away I got some really good pictures from My Uncle, I have always wanted to make my Uncle a quilt. He married my Dad's baby sister and they used to talk about how it nearly ended their friendship! LOL, I loved when the two of them got together.

I am going to make a quilt for my Uncle finally, I am using the pictures he gave me and I wanted to use some whimsical airplane fabric, but never found what I had in my mind! But that fabric is pretty darn close! Can you give me the information on ordering it please?

BTW has any one here ever had trouble with a Joann's order? I ordered on Black Friday about $40. worth of fabric because the shipping was free, still haven't got it and when I try to contact them, nothing! Hubby is going to call tomorrow, he is so good at dealing with that kind of thing, me I get mad and never get anywhere! Not good~

OK gotta get back to work! I have christmas music on in the back ground, makes me get in the spirit of things!