View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Judith1005

Thanks Paula, I am definitely doing that already. This is a first winter for me in KY. As I've lived most of my life in FL. So, this winter is cold to me. I'm used to much warmer christmas's. So, I'm trying to stay a little ahead of any cold or sinus attack!

I don't mind working the extra hours at my job right now. It's only a part time job. And it will slow down in the spring. So the extra hours are definitely welcome. And I love this job. So, it makes it an easy decision.

This year, I will be with my mom and brother and of course the furr babies for christmas. Last year I spent christmas with both of my children. The two before it, I was by myself. So, this year will just be a small christmas. But, it beats being by myself anyway. I want to visit my daughter and grandson in the spring when its nice. That is when my job is the slowest. I also need to plan a visit with my son soon too. I miss them like crazy. Of course, that's why I try to stay busy. Not so much to do anymore now that they are grown and going their own way. (all part of motherhood, right.!)