Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 PM
w7sue

I am going to attack my family room tomorrow morning ... that is where we hang out and my longarm is there too. My husband moved things around in our hobby room when he purchased a large desk for his ham radio collection - I got booted to the other side of the room. We moved a refrigerator out to the garage (from the corner of the family room) and I took over the corner for bookcases full of quilting stuff. That corner now holds Santa's stuff too.

I have a lady coming tomorrow who I used to volunteer with when my kids were little (they are 25 and 29) for some help on a quilt she has started. Would like the area she will be in not be a total disaster!

Of course, all this is between taking my grandson to and from preschool (for some reason he has decided to spend this week at our house - lol) and meet up with friends at the local quilt shop. Having Jayson has put a definite crimp in my Christmas shopping, but I do still have some time left. It was funny that he picked out a pair of PJ's at the store today and was so involved with playing a game on my iPod, he didn't even see me buy them - lol. We pulled into the Costco parking lot and he asked if he could have a hot dog - that little guy ate the whole thing while I could only eat half of mine (he's 4 1/2!)

Maybe after all is said and done, I can move up to the living room where it looks like a cyclone went through it and left a decorated tree! I need to pack up the boxes that I store them in and put them in the spare bedroom until the tree comes down - not packing them back downstairs and out to the shed!

If any of you want to come help me organize ... yep, thought you would say that ... I would rather be quilting.