Old 12-12-2012, 06:07 AM
gardnergal970

Anael...praying that all goes well today and for the remainder of the pregnancy and you can hold those other babies in your arms. It's so hard to watch our children go through this type of situation. My first DGS was high risk and died shortly after birth. They were in the Army and we wern't able to be with them. It's nice you can support and comfort your DS and DDIL by being there for them. Thanks for the compliment on the quilts too.
Mirabelle...your DH could be a quilter....more fabric! If you order from the USA, do you have to pay an import tax? The new fabrics at a LQS run between $10-12 but I can't imagine paying close to $20.
QuiltE...so glad that you're back with us and that your last trip wasn't so strenuous. We've missed you. I'm looking forward to seeing the GFG.
Jeanie...yes design walls no matter the size are a very valuable tool for quilters. I'm glad the fabric you got for the BB has met your expectations.
QNS...busy, busy, busy! You are such a giving person. Time to put your feet up and do something for yourself. I'll make you some tea in the RV.
Dubib...thinking if you. Hope you're catching up on your rest and are taking care of yourself.
Jan...any bites on your DM's house? I hope it sells quickly.
carrie...time in the clubhouse today? So nice you have that space.
Honchey...how is Easy Street coming along? I have step 3 done but will be in WI this weekend with my DD and DS and his family so won't be sewing on it then.
Yesterday I quilted and joined the blocks for the first row on the PC quilt. It's so nice to think that by the time I get the last block quilted, all I have to do is bind the quilt and I'm done. I think I'm not going to put a border on this quilt. I'll see when I get to that point.