View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 AM
scoutersmom

Your quilt is beautiful. I've been quilting for a few years and still haven't tried triangles. Only God is perfect, so I don't mind little "boo-boo's" in my quilts. I've noticed some people, as they age, think it's okay to hurt other peoples feelings. I'd like to see her first quilt. I was so proud when I finally finished my first quilt. It was close to Christmas, and my husbands whole family gathered together. I had showed my quilt to my mother in law, who told me how nice it was, then later, when the others wanted to see the quilt, I showed it again. That's when she took the quilt and started pointing out all the flaws. I made up my mind right there, that she would not get anything sewn from me. She used to be a very nice person, but now, that she can't do as much by herself, she likes to try to make up stories about the other ones, trying to get every mad at each other. Most people want their family to get along, not try to tear them apart. Please don't let what your aunt said stop you from doing something you are very good at.