Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 AM
janRN

Thinking about all that's going on with everyone.

Bev tears will come at the most unexpected time. I can't bear to see the For Sale sign in front of my mother's house. We've had a few people look at it and one is very interested, waiting to hear back. First time I saw the sign I burst into tears. I haven't lived there in 43 yrs but she lived there for 60. It's very hard picturing someone else living there--I hope they're nice people whoever buys it.

Sounds like everyone is working hard. Ggal, I took your advice and put a "frame" around the block that was too small but as I'm sewing them together I've had a few others that I had to nudge into size. Two I replaced--one of them was a full inch smaller (what was I thinking that day I made that one?) Are your blocks all coming out the correct size? It feels good to make progress on PC. I haven't cut my cornerstones yet but will over the week-end. DH and I are doing our Christmas shopping tomorrow. (I'll do the shopping, he'll do the whining LOL. I'll make him take his Kindle and he can sit in the car).

Thinking about Anael and sending prayers and positive vibes her way.

And QE, what do you mean by gray???? Not me--I'll still be dying my hair when I'm in a nursing home LOL.