Old 12-12-2012, 10:19 AM
x7lillies

I'm so glad you liked your package! Looks like I forgot to remove some prices....shame! I'm glad the chocolate made it in one piece, too. It's from a local chocolate shop called Stever's. I thought you'd enjoy some "uniquely upstate NY" gifts, so the un-bundled fat quarters are all flora and fauna that are found here. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Originally Posted by ZugZug View Post
7lillies---WOW! thank you sooo much.... The candies are so pretty that I do not know if I can ever bring myself to eat them....and the pillow cover is so very much "me" especially since my husband and I both play video games . The fabric choices were excellent and will definately be put to good use and the patterns with the pre-cut fabric included is just fantastic! You made my first swap and secret santa event quite enjoyable!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]381774[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381775[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381778[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381779[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]381780[/ATTACH]