Old 12-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Elisabrat

Nancia I knew it was you I should have been blinging with!!! Somehow you do make me think of bling when I read your postings I am watching the snow come down but it wont last. Pretty though those big old fat dry snow flakes they are marvelous from inside the house. All those Christmas trees outside my window wearing a coating of white and it just softens the forest .. love the look. Fear the reality however. I did see some pretty quilting labels on ebay. I personally dont care for them. If I put a lot of time into something i dont want it ruined by me with pens and labels. I do think the write them on a pretty tag and pin it to the item is a good idea. I apologize to everyone. I just have that thing about labeling. If its glittery, smiling at you or you have to close one good eye and think what the heck were they thinking you will then have to say oh yeah Le BRAT sent me that.. and see never needed a label afterall. I am considering those small custom tags like they used to make a zillion years ago sewn by.... about 1/2 inch high maybe 2 inchs long little things.. that is what I might consider but then again.. ugh a label. the old their is a chair for every ....rear. we all like something different. now who wants to go outside and make me a snowman? (locals never make snowmen). I wouldnt mind one however if you made it for me